The beta 5 of the DVBLink Live! app can be downloaded from the following link:http://www.dvblogic.com/download/apk/DV ... ve.0.5.apk
- Fixed: Video player hangup (black screen, not possible to switch channels/get video stream until player reboot)BETA4.1
- Added: Setting for audio delay (in milliseconds)
Audio delay setting can be positive or negative. It specifies a delay of audio stream relative to video stream in milliseconds. Applies only in passthrough mode. If your audio is earlier than video - set it to positive value.BETA4
- Added: DVBLink server autodetection
- Added: selection of de-interlace method
- Added: experimental digital sound passthrough (off by default)
All audio/video settings are accessible from Channel Sources -> DVBLink.Live -> SETTINGS...
button. Settings are saved automatically on exiting settings screen, there is no need to press OK button for that (but no harm also).BETA3
- Fixed: EPG not loading on Android L
- Fixed: non-working deinterlace
- Fixed: player stability when switching channelsBETA2
Changes and fixes:
- Added DVBLink server authorization settings
- Added settings for video decoding hardware acceleration and de-interlacing
- Changed player life-cycle to application start/stop instead of re-init on each playbackBETA1
Here is the first release (please, consider it a beta) of the DVBLink Live!" app for Android TV platform.
It works as a backend of the "Live Channels" Google's app, supplying channels, epg and live TV streams.
The compatible Android TV products are: Nexus Player, NVidia Shield and Sony Android TV products (maybe others as well?..)
Installation is done using a "sideload" method: http://phandroid.com/2014/11/26/how-to- ... us-player/
- The app is only about live TV (recorded TV is outside of the scope for Live Channels app)
- DVBLink server authorization is not supported yet
- Multiple audio tracks are detected and can be switched using Live Channels app menu. However all tracks have the name "Unknown". This is due ti limitation of tracks info presentation in Android TV.
- Subtitles/CC display is not implemented yet (that's a difficult one)
- We have not found the way for the app to display a long tv info (aka long description). If someone finds it - let us know please
Looking forward to your feedback and thoughts!