Introducing the latest addition to the DVBLink product line - DVBLink AnalogTV
Give your old analog TV tuners a new life with the DVBLink AnalogTV! Using it in combination with DVBLink Connect! Server
enables distribution of analog TV channels and recorded TV around the house and on the go using all existing clients - DLNA clients, Windows MediaCenter, web browser, mobile clients and Boxee.DVBLink AnalogTV product features:
- Seamless integration of analog TV channels into Windows MediaCenter
- Seamless integration of FM radio channels into Windows MediaCenter
- Automatic color system detection with per-channel overwrite possibility
- State-of-the-art software mpeg-2 audio/video encoder optimized for producing excellent picture quality with moderate CPU requirement
- Per-channel selection of EPG information source: Windows MediaCenter EPG, xmltv or other supported DVBLink EPG sources
- Support for multiple analog TV tuners from different brands
- Supports PAL, SECAM and NTSC color systems (depending on the tuner capabilities)Preconditions
DVBLnk AnalogTV v4.5 is not compatible with DVBLink product 4.0, 4.1, 3.x and 2.x versions. It can be used standalone or installed next to DVBLink 4.5 beta products, described in this topic:viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18879&start=60
If you would like to use DVBLink AnalogTV in combination with DVBLink Connect! Server, the connect server should be v4.5 and also taken from the topic above!Installation instructions:
- unzip the contents of a zip file to some sirectory on your hard disk
- install DVBLink Server first (if it is not installed yet) by running dvblink_server.msi.
- install DVBLnk AnalogTV by running dvblink_analogtv.msi
- Open http://localhost:39876
and activate product trial (click on the red line and then press Activate button).
- Once activated, go to the Sources tab of DVBLink configuration web page, add a source, select active tuner device, scan TV/Radio channels and ... enjoy!Notes
At the moment there are no Wiki pages available for DVBLink AnalogTV product yet. We hope that software configuration is largely self explanatory, but if you in doubt - just ask us!
The beta 1 of DVBLink AnalogTV product can be downloaded here:http://www.dvblogic.com/download/Trunk/ ... _45_b1.zip
Let us know what you think!