Dvblink for XBMC

DVBLink Remote API clients and tools

Dvblink for XBMC

Postby denethor » Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

DSD wrote:RuntimeError: IDS_TRIAL_ENDED_MSG[/i]

My licenses are fully registered and working so I do not think that error written in the log is the correct one...
Also if I reboot the computer on which DvbLink is running then everything works just fine.

If you need any more information then please let me know.

Same thing happened to me. Somehow Connect Server registration was working partially. I have uninstalled (connect server, sources, dvblink server), reinstalled and the re-activated the whole product to make it work again.

Do not forget to backup your configuration to XML file.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Server: Mac Pro 2014 w/ 2xFirePro D300, Win 8.1.1 x64, TBS 5990 Dual CI, 13E, 42E, 07E, TVSource 4.6.9749, Connect Server 4.6.9904
Clients: 2xMacmini Win7 X64, iPad Air, iPad3, iPhone5, iPhone5s, rMBP with MacOS XBMC & Win 8 x64, Panasonic 55VT30,Plex
denethor

Re: Dvblink for XBMC

Postby DSD » Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

denethor wrote:
DSD wrote:RuntimeError: IDS_TRIAL_ENDED_MSG[/i]

My licenses are fully registered and working so I do not think that error written in the log is the correct one...
Also if I reboot the computer on which DvbLink is running then everything works just fine.

If you need any more information then please let me know.

Same thing happened to me. Somehow Connect Server registration was working partially. I have uninstalled (connect server, sources, dvblink server), reinstalled and the re-activated the whole product to make it work again.

Do not forget to backup your configuration to XML file.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For me it helped by rebooting the server running DVBLink TVSource/Connect Server.
DSD

Postby Wal » Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 pm

DSD wrote:
Wal wrote:I have problems with '???' in ver.1.2.1
I must change in channels.py :
@property
def get_channel_subnumber(self):
return self.__subnumber

def _from_xml(self, xml_string):
channel = parseString(xml_string.decode(XMLDOC_CODEPAGE)) <--- this

That's strange, the channels.py is one of the classes provided by DvbLogic.
And I've not done any changes in these.
If the change is working for you, then I will release an update.

The problem is this code in the default.py:
play_url = str(sys.argv[0]) + '?' + "url=" + urllib.quote_plus(str(url_encoded)) + "&mode=play" + "&name=" + urllib.quote_plus(name)

But I have no solution
Kaum macht's man richtig, funktioniert es auch. o(°:°)o

Server: ASRock AMD 3GHz 6-Core Win7 U 64, DVBLink 4.5 Server, Source, ConnectServer
Clients: ASRock AMD 3GHz 6-Core , ASUS AT5IONT-I Win7 U 64, NEC Beamer, IPhone4 32MB, ACER Iconia Tab A200
Wal

Postby Wal » Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I've found a solution:

play_url = str(sys.argv[0]) + '?' + "url=" + urllib.quote_plus(str(url_encoded)) + "&mode=play" + "&name=" + urllib.quote_plus(name.encode('utf_8'))

Server: ASRock AMD 3GHz 6-Core Win7 U 64, DVBLink 4.5 Server, Source, ConnectServer
Clients: ASRock AMD 3GHz 6-Core , ASUS AT5IONT-I Win7 U 64, NEC Beamer, IPhone4 32MB, ACER Iconia Tab A200
Wal

Postby DSD » Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 am

Wal wrote:I've found a solution:

play_url = str(sys.argv[0]) + '?' + "url=" + urllib.quote_plus(str(url_encoded)) + "&mode=play" + "&name=" + urllib.quote_plus(name.encode('utf_8'))

That's great I'll add the change to the default.py script.
DSD

Postby Wal » Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 am

Here is the German translation of the addon. :)
Attachments
German.zip
German strings.xml
(810 Bytes) Downloaded 356 times

Wal

Postby DSD » Thu May 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Wal wrote:Here is the German translation of the addon. :)

Nice work :)
If it's not to much trouble I would appreciate if you could also help me translate the two rows in addon.xml to German:

<summary lang="de">Watch content from your DVBlink Connect Server.</summary>
<description lang="de">With this addon you can stream content from your DVBlink Connect Server.</description>
DSD

Postby Wal » Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 am

DSD wrote:

If it's not to much trouble I would appreciate if you could also help me translate the two rows in addon.xml to German:

<description lang="de">With this addon you can stream content from your DVBlink Connect Server.</description>

<summary lang="de">Schaue Inhalte von deinem DVBlink Connect Server.</summary>
<description lang="de">Mit diesem Addon k?nnen sie Inhalte von ihrem DVBLink Connect Server streamen.</description>

Wal

Postby DSD » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 am

Wal wrote:
DSD wrote:

<summary lang="de">Schaue Inhalte von deinem DVBlink Connect Server.</summary>
<description lang="de">Mit diesem Addon k?nnen sie Inhalte von ihrem DVBLink Connect Server streamen.</description>

DSD

Postby DSD » Tue May 22, 2012 1:33 pm

I have some thoughts about how I want to develop the add-on further.
I'm currently looking into a more advanced program guide which will show the channels in one list and the current program for the selected channel with program description etc in another list.

I'm also thinking about adding a menu-list when starting the add-on which shows several options for example:

Channels
Program guide
Recordings
Settings

Selecting Channels will show the channels list that you see today when starting the add-on.
When selecting the Program guide a new window is displayed which shows the program guide which I described above.
Recordings will show all the recordings which are available in Windows Media Center.
Settings will show the standard settings dialog you get when pressing "C".

I'm looking forward to your input :)
DSD

Postby cleao » Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 pm

DSD wrote:I have some thoughts about how I want to develop the add-on further.
I'm currently looking into a more advanced program guide which will show the channels in one list and the current program for the selected channel with program description etc in another list.

I'm also thinking about adding a menu-list when starting the add-on which shows several options for example:

Channels
Program guide
Recordings
Settings

Selecting Channels will show the channels list that you see today when starting the add-on.
When selecting the Program guide a new window is displayed which shows the program guide which I described above.
Recordings will show all the recordings which are available in Windows Media Center.
Settings will show the standard settings dialog you get when pressing "C".

I'm looking forward to your input :)

Uaauuu... I think you are trying to make history in XBMC :)
cleao

Postby DSD » Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Here's a screenshot of the new Program Guide.

DSD

Postby teddan » Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Nice work DSD,
Would I be asking to much if you could consider "now and next", or maybe that's already in the to do plan ;)
reg
teddan
ASUS P8Z77-M PRO, i5-3570K, 8gb, W7-64,TBS6985,TBS6981,TBS6980, TVSource V5.0/Connect Server V5.0
Clients: 3xXBOX360, 4xPC W7, PS3
Octo LNB, EMP-Profi class MS9/12PIU-5 V10(Multiswitch), Thor (0,8W) / Sirus (4,8 E)
teddan

Postby DSD » Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

teddan wrote:Nice work DSD,
Would I be asking to much if you could consider "now and next", or maybe that's already in the to do plan ;)
reg
teddan

Do you mean like this?

21:00 (Now)
Great rift: Africa's wild heart
Description bla bla bla...

21:50 (Next)
Tiger: Spy in the jungle
Description bla bla bla...
DSD

Postby wally007 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Hello,
have you considered usual grid guide instead of the single channel list ?

Its hard to go back to the list guide if you've gotten used to the grid guide for years and years ....
wally007

PreviousNext

Return to Development corner