lukemccreanor wrote:Does anyone have any advice on the easiest way to swap the cards over. Uninstall the TBS drivers and card restart and install the DD card and drivers and re map the dvblogic virtual tuners to the new digital devices or will it need to be a full re install?
Here is the quickest procedure, but follow it with care. Make a backup of configuration before starting it so that you can always restore to the point zero.
- Shutdown computer, remove TBS card and put DD card inside
- Boot up the PC and start dvblink configuration web page
- Go to the Sources tab and then go to the configuration screen of one of the TVSource sources
- Write down the devices indices of all DD tuners
- Exit configuration without saving settings
- Stop DVBLink server Windows service
- Open explorer as admin (especially important if you have software installed into ProgramFiles)
- Navigate to <DVBLink>\Sources
- Go one by one through all your existing TVSource source (that used to be TBS), doing the follolwing: - open tvsourcesettings.xml into text editor
- Remove the contents of <DevicePath> tag
- Put one of the DD tuner indices into <DeviceIndex> tag (make sure that each index is used only once)
- Save and close tvsourcesettings.xml
- Once finished with all TVSource sources start dvblink server Windows service. It should all start working at this point.