When using the Connect! Server I have in most cases problem with the picture quality. I'm start getting frustrated over this as it means the family can't really use it
This is the issues I have recognized so far:
- Pixelization with all HD channels on iPhone/iPad
- No problem with SD channels.
- Looks like "low frame rate" using IE 9 from Win 7 PCs, both SD and HD channels
- Doesn't matter if using max or minimum values for stream settings.
- The Player plugin says frame rate 25 and reports no packet loss
- No problem when watching same cahnnels using Firefox and/or Network Client on same PCs
The server is not loaded at all, CPU peaks at most at about 70% when watching several channels at the same time. Usually with one stream it's on about 10-15%.
What is likely the cause of those problems and is there any logs I can verify in my installation?
My server config:
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Intel i7 8GB
- AMD ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series (using HDMI), new Catalyst 12.2 Pre-Certified Driver
- TBS 6984 S2 Quad Card, Driver v220.127.116.11
- DVDLink Server and Connect v4.1.0, TVSource v4.1.1