WMC Client Set-up, EPG and PlayReady

Windows MediaCenter as a DVBLink client

WMC Client Set-up, EPG and PlayReady

Postby Hilfe! » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Finally installed the WMC client and was able to set-up the TV signal and import channels in WMC.

Now I am trying to watch channels... Every time I go to Live TV and try to watch a channel I get a spinning wheel. After about 1 minute I get the dialogue box with a prompt to update PlayReady. This ends in a viscious circle of clicking yes and then being asked to retry the update...

How can I effectively stop the prompts to update PlayReady? I just want to watch TV.

And if I ever get to watch TV, it would be interesting to know: How do I set-up the EPG information in WMC? Any suggestions? Can anyone recommend a content provider?

Thanks
Hilfe!

Re: WMC Client Set-up, EPG and PlayReady

Postby the_man » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:56 am

Look for information on this wiki:
http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php/How_ ... llation.29
Also if you have already had EPG data (for instans default EPG from stream or so ...), just go to WMC -> Extras -> DVBLink server TV settings -> Synchronize channels

As for Live TV, Are your WMC and DVBLink server installed in one machine?
Can you please set log level to info, restart dvblink server, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log file here?
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to Windows MediaCenter