Dual Tuner and Scheduled Recording problems

Discuss DVBLink on Raspberry Pi platform here!

Dual Tuner and Scheduled Recording problems

Postby suosa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm

I have Raspberry Pi with two tuners (Hauppauge Nova-T DVB-T -sticks).
I have set "Number of simultaneously streamed channels from the same transponder" to No Limit with both of tuners.

When I add two simultaneous Scheduled Recordings from different channels in same transponder, dvblink reserves tuner-1 to first schedule and
tuner-2 to another schedule, even though both scheduled channels are in same transponder.
This means that I can't schedule recording from second transponder channel at the same time.
It also messes my "scheduled recording", causing double schedules of same program and not showing some of the schedules I have made.
When I remove one of the double schedules, both of them disappear and sometimes some older schedule appears back.

And I can't merge or make master-slave configurations with these two tuners. I found earlier post with same problem:
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=28119
Both tuners can only be handled as independent sources.
suosa

Re: Dual Tuner and Scheduled Recording problems

Postby the_man » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 am

with regard to records - you first need to programm records with different transponders. and then add records with the same transponder (but honestly speaking, I'm not sure that the raspberry pi enough power for more than two records at the same time)
recording immediately scattered on different TV sources because the server tries to keep the indentations (the start and end of the record, which set in "Tv and media library" -> settings )
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink TV Server for Raspberry Pi