QTS 4.3 BETA not working with DVBLogic 6.0.0

DVBLink TV Server for QNAP NAS is discussed here!

Re: QTS 4.3 BETA not working with DVBLogic 6.0.0

Postby jb80 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Good news :D , I tested both;

DVBLink TVSource 5.5.0 B12217, and
DVBLink TVSource 6.0.0 B14072

Both versions ran successfully on Marvell ARM running QTS 4.3.3. Beta.
jb80

Postby TonyHoward » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:48 am

Oberon wrote:
TonyHoward wrote:Oooh you tease!!

Now all I need is to work out how to easily install Oscam and find a card reader that works on a Qnap and I will be as happy as a pig in muck.

Many thanks'

Tony.

I am not aware of any card readers working on qnap directly with oscam. If you find one, please let me know.
You may as well use a raspberry as a card reader.

I have been able to get an Argolis Smargo Smartreader V2 to recognise a Sky NDS v2 card and read its entitlements in Oscam installed on a QNAP NAS. Am I correct in thinking that although softcams are now supported via mdjapi that as yet no softcam exists that I can install into the /mirror/sources/ folder of the QNAP in order to be able to communicate with the instance of Oscam running on the same QNAP?

Many thanks,

Tony.
TonyHoward

Postby Oberon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:54 am

TonyHoward wrote:
Oberon wrote:
TonyHoward wrote:Oooh you tease!!

Now all I need is to work out how to easily install Oscam and find a card reader that works on a Qnap and I will be as happy as a pig in muck.

Many thanks'

Tony.

I am not aware of any card readers working on qnap directly with oscam. If you find one, please let me know.
You may as well use a raspberry as a card reader.

I have been able to get an Argolis Smargo Smartreader V2 to recognise a Sky NDS v2 card and read its entitlements in Oscam installed on a QNAP NAS. Am I correct in thinking that although softcams are now supported via mdjapi that as yet no softcam exists that I can install into the /mirror/sources/ folder of the QNAP in order to be able to communicate with the instance of Oscam running on the same QNAP?

Many thanks,

Tony.

They can be downloaded via the link in this post:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31946
Oberon

Previous

Return to DVBLink TV Server for QNAP NAS