ADM3.0

DVBLink TV Server for ASUSTOR NAS is discussed here!

ADM3.0

Postby Al76 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:56 am

Hi all,

As I have a fully functioning TV server with complete EPG listing etc I don't want to ruin my setup by upgrading ADM to the new ADM3.0
Has anyone already upgraded and is everything working as it should?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
Al76

Re: ADM3.0

Postby Davidse100 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Like you I have a nicely setup and working DVBLink system on my NAS so I have been delaying updating to the latest ADM. However today I decided to give it a go using a spare test drive I have which has DVLink setup on it and am happy to report that there have been no issues. DVBLink seems to be working as before and serving to my various clients OK. On the strength of this I decided to put my working drives back into the NAS and again all OK - no loss of settings or recordings.
One point I will make is that all 3 of my tuners are TVButler - in the past I have used PCTV292e tuners but each time Asustor updated their firmware I had to wait some time for DVBLogic to issue updated drivers.
I will report if I experience issues as a consequence of the ADM update. Hope this helps.
Davidse100

Re: ADM3.0

Postby Al76 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi there,

Thank you for the response. Funnily enough I bit the bullet and did the update yesterday and so far so good, no issues to report. I have a S960CI satellite decoder attached and works perfectly with no dreaded driver issues.

I do have a couple of juddering satellite channels but I have had that issue for a while and I don't think its a software issue, more of a reception problem.

Thanks again
Al76

Return to DVBLink TV Server for ASUSTOR NAS