DST - Scheduled recordings stops working

DVBLink TV Server for NetGear NAS is discussed here!

DST - Scheduled recordings stops working

Postby Ney » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Hey,
I am running 5.1.0 server and tv source on the readynas 6.2.

After the server change to Daylight savings times this sunday, all my scheduled recordings that had "around xx clock" on them stopped working, no new timers are set, all the schedules with "any time" works fine. The only way I have gotten the schedules to work, is to delete them and make a new one for the same series!
I really hope you can get this fixed before we set the clocks again in 6 months...
Regards, Ney.
Ney

Re: DST - Scheduled recordings stops working

Postby the_man » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 am

We will look at this issue and if it reproducable, we will fix it.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Re: DST - Scheduled recordings stops working

Postby daurora58 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:48 am

My issue is related to the DST time change, whereby the start time of the scheduled programs is changed by an hour. (moved forward an hour in the spring time and moved back during the autumn - either way the wrong program start time results.)

The only solution is to delete all scheduled events and re-enter all programs to be recorded again. I have to do this twice a year. I really hope you can fix this bug soon.

See the attachment. Friday - October 31 : This start time is correct ; November 1 - DST time change back one hour ; Monday - November 2 : scheduled start time is wrong by one hour too early.
Attachments
DayLightSavings.png
Day Light Saving
DayLightSavings.png (15.28 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
daurora58

Return to DVBLink TV Server for NetGear NAS