DVBLink 5.1 (11069) Almost All Schedules Magically Disappear

DVBLink TV Server for NetGear NAS is discussed here!

DVBLink 5.1 (11069) Almost All Schedules Magically Disappear

Postby btaroli » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:57 am

Been running on the new 11069 build almost as soon as it came out. Indeed everything's been running quite smoothly since I had to last rebuild my schedules after doing channel rescans. However, in the past day or so I noticed some shows weren't recording. Tonight I checked and found that nearly all my recording schedules have entirely vanished.

I've rechecked my configuration. All tuners accounted for. All software revisions are the latest available. Channels are all accounted for and EPG settings are unchanged and present. The live program grid looks fine. Just all but one of my schedules is gone. About the only thing I've done on the NAS recently wa to apply a slightly newer build of the 6.2.3 beta, which required a restart.

I've looked through the server log and don't see much of anything there except background reports. The web server log confirms I haven't even pinged it since 2/26. Before I make dramatic steps to restore my program schedule... again... is there something I can provide to help diagnose?
btaroli

Re: DVBLink 5.1 (11069) Almost All Schedules Magically Disap

Postby btaroli » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:59 am

Oops... one clarification. My Scheduled Recordings seem to have gone... not the Schedules themselves. Those all appear present, but they're not being translated to actual recordings in the schedule... if that makes any sense. Sorry for the confusion on that.
btaroli

Postby Oberon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am

Please add the log file anyway here, so that we can have a look.

I would assume that Schedules tab does not show any errors as well? Something like "channel is not present"?
Are the recordings from EPG or manual? Series or once? Did all timers disappear or only for some schedules?
Oberon

Postby btaroli » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 am

Server and web server logs attached. Let me know if you need more.

I am aware of the indication you describe because I've seen it in the past. But, no, all these schedules appear normal. They just aren't continuing to translate to upcoming scheduled recordings. All are type "guide program schedule", and are all series recordings.

When I scroll through the guide itself, I see the programs listed in the grid -- so the EPG data is there -- but there isn't a recording indication.

Basically it looks like only two of the schedules are coming up with new recordings. I have 12 in total.
Attachments
dvblink_logs.zip
logs
(13.26 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
btaroli

Postby the_man » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 am

Most likely some corruption in your dlrecorder.db happened, just in case do repair dlrecorder.db like discribed here
http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php/How_ ... er.db_file
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby btaroli » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 pm

And yet no telltale complaints in the log suggesting that. Nah. I jus went ahead and re-added the 10 schedules, and then removed the older ones. Seeing as the older ones weren't seen as the same shows, I'm wondering if the program ID's changed in the guide data. It was a long day and I didn't have the desire to poke around in the DB to compare them. We'll see how recordings go today. :)
btaroli

Return to DVBLink TV Server for NetGear NAS