Registrierung des TVButlers

DVBLink TV Server for Synology NAS is discussed here!

Registrierung des TVButlers

Postby Fritzbo » Wed May 10, 2017 7:51 pm

The serial number of the TVButler is not accepted when registering the software.
How can I unlock the software?
TVButler works on my Synology NAS station with trial release.
The numbers on the TVButler-Stick is not accepted at the permanent registration.

Die Seriennummer des TVButlers wird bei der Registrierung der Software nicht angenommen.
Wie kann ich die Software freischalten?
TVButler funktioniert auf meiner Synology NAS Station mit Probezeit-Freischaltung.
Die Nummern auf dem TVButler-Stick wird aber bei der dauerhaften Registrierung nicht angenommen.
Fritzbo

Re: Registrierung des TVButlers

Postby the_man » Thu May 11, 2017 10:06 am

If you have bought the TVButler bundle on the DVBLogic.com then you should receive the DVBLink user data (email/password) for sign in into license portal and activation of the TVSource together with the Coupon code indicated on the TVButler at the DVBLink web UI.

If you have bought the TVButler bundle on the ELV/Amazone sites then you need to choose "I do not have DVBLink account" and follow the wizard with the Coupon code indicated on the TVButler.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby Fritzbo » Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello,
I have the TVButler about Amazon related. The disconnection does not work. The answer to the registration is: This coupon code does not exist.
I am at a loss.
The following note: I bought only the TVButler without software release and registered as a test version. Now I bought the TVButler with serial number and tried to register with the number of the TVButler. This has not worked yet.

Who can help me with this problem?
Is the coupon with number something other than the number on the TVButler?

Hallo,
Ich habe den TVButler über Amazon bezogen. Die Freischaltung funktioniert nicht. Die Antwort bei der Registrierunglautet: Dieser Coupon-Code existiert nicht.
Bin ratlos.
Folgender Hinweis: ich zuerst nur den TVButler ohne Softwarefreischaltung gekauft und als Testversion angemeldet. Jetzt habe ich den TVButler mit Seriennummer gekauft und habe versucht die Registrierung mit der Nummer vom TVButler vorzunehemen. Das hat bis heute noch nicht funktionert.

Wer kann mir Hilfe zu diesem Problem geben ?
Ist der Coupon mit Nummer etwas anderes als die Nummer auf dem TVButler?
Fritzbo

Postby the_man » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Please, write to info@dvblogic.com they will help you with licensing.
But it will be solved in working days (Monday - Friday)
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink TV Server for Synology NAS