Direct recoding missing

DVBLink Kodi PVR addon is discussed here

Direct recoding missing

Postby TeHaX » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello,
Could you please add in your kodi addon the function for direct recording as it work with dvbviewer addon?
Currently when clicking record button in kodi, kodi only create a schedule recording plan first but don' t start with recording immediately. Clicking again the record button than the recording starts but the time is still there. I have to manualy delete this timer which is not user friendly.
I noticed that the dvbviewer addon can direct recording and i wondering why dvblink addon can not so this is not a kodi related thing. I wish you can change this.
Thanks in advance
Tehax
TeHaX

Re: Direct recoding missing

Postby debutanker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 am

Hi @TeHaX,

did you notice the "instant recording action" possibility in the PVR & Live TV/Recording section?
Ive selected to "record current show (if guide data available)" and this works like a charm for me (pressing record on my remote starts this action and pressing it again stops this action)!
(Kodi 18a1/x86 Milhouse standart skin)
debutanker

Re: Direct recoding missing

Postby TeHaX » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi debutanker,
Yes, i noticed that and it may work with milhouse but not on windows which i forgot to mention. I set same settings but no instant recording will be start, no red record button appears. To really start a recording i have to click twice the record button and for stopping the recording i have to push also twice the record button.
TeHaX

Return to DVBLink Kodi PVR Addon