Different Guide Data

DVBLink Kodi PVR addon is discussed here

Different Guide Data

Postby Charles R » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:12 am

As you can see from the images Kodi's guide doesn't always reflect the same data as DVBLink's via a browser (in this case iZombie). I tried a couple of different Kodi clients (Windows and OpenELEC) and rebooted them a couple of times. The images were taken within a minute of each other. Is there any way to refresh Kodi's schedule data?

I believe everyone is running on the latest version. If it helps the two channels swapped affiliations last January (CW and CBS).
Attachments
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png (238.74 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (101.54 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
Charles R

Re: Different Guide Data

Postby RTK » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 am

It looks like an Kodi EPG glitch as 2015 NCAA Basketall Tournament on CBS was somehow incorporated into the guide for CW? There is an EPG reset somewhere within the Kodi PVR settings/options although its weird you would be seeing the same issue on more than one device. I would do an EPG reset and see if that clears the errors. I hate to suggest trying this as it shouldn't matter but if all else fails, you might also try switching back to Confluence skin to see if that resolves the issue.
RTK

Re: Different Guide Data

Postby Charles R » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:21 pm

I did a reset of EPG data and it's still off for tonight. However when I selected Do not store the EPG in the database it corrected itself.
Charles R

Return to DVBLink Kodi PVR Addon