DVBLink PVR Client not loading on Kodi 17.1

DVBLink Kodi PVR addon is discussed here

DVBLink PVR Client not loading on Kodi 17.1

Postby alrubaa » Sat May 13, 2017 2:12 am

I am new to this, but I have used DVBLink Server, TV Source and Kodi 17.1 in the past on a Windows machine. I even connected to it from my Macbook pro. So I just bought another copy of TV Source and I am setting up a TV server in another house of mine, server setup and finding channels went ok with no issues. I then tried to connect to teh server with Kodi 17.1 on my Macbook pro. The first time I did that, it updated the channels list and ran ok. However, after that every time I start Kodi I get an error message saying Add-on could not be loaded, An unknown error has occurred. I also have 2 PI3s with Libreelec V 8.01 with Kodi 17.1 and I get exactly the same messages on both, DVBLink Client never worked on eth PIs though. In fact with the raspberry Pi I also get the same message if I try to update the DVB Client.

I cleared all PVR and Guide data, I even deleted the Kodi userdata folder on my Mac, I re-installed Kodi, but still get the same message.

Searches on the internet show that some people had similar issues with Beta versions of Kodi 17 or 17.1 bit not Krypton 17.1.

Please help.

Thank you.
alrubaa

Return to DVBLink Kodi PVR Addon