DVBlink suite - Unable to install packages

Discuss DVBLink AnalogTV here!

DVBlink suite - Unable to install packages

Postby k9master » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 am

Hi,

I'm planning to use a Win 8 pro box as my DVBLink TV server with Analog TV & connect server running. During the last two weeks I've been trying to set this up but due to an issue with my TV tuner driver I had to install & uninstall DVBLink server several times.

After I finally getting the driver correctly configured and verifying its working with a standalone TV app, I re-installed DVBLink server only to find out that I'm unable to install any packages on to it. When the config webpage loaded it was giving an error "Unable to find categories for your installation" and doesn't list any packages for me to install.

I tried downloading the packages and uploading them but both Analog TV and COnnect Server returns "Installation Error" after attempting to install the packages.

I tried reinstalling, repair, system restore to a previous point of time when DVBlink was not installed but nothing worked.

Yesterday finally I updated to the new v4.5.3 and now the page doesn't load properly. Components are not aligned and still the same problem is there.

Please help.

Thanks.

Cheers,

K9M
k9master

Re: DVBlink suite - Unable to install packages

Postby k9master » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:16 am

Hi,

Could someone please assist me with this issue. My trial is almost at its expiration.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

K9M
k9master

Postby danee » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 am

The DVBLink UI in a browser is a bit fishy when it comes to caching and timouts, you last sentence seems to me that's what you are experiencing since updating to 4.5.3, can you try if a refresh/reload (F5/ CTRL+ F5) helps for that particular issue?
Server: I3 530, 8gb, Samsung 830 256GB, WHS 2011
Tuners: 1x anysee e7, 2x anysee e30tc
Software: DVBLink Server 4.6.0, Connect!Server 4.6.0, TVSource 4.6.0
Clients: 2 x Mac Mini 2010, Windows 7 dedicated Media Center use. iPhone, iPad
danee

Postby k9master » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 am

Thanks Danee,

A cache flush on the browser worked very well. Why didn't I think of that before :)

Got the channels set up and got the configuration done.

Thanks Again

Cheers,

K9M
k9master

Return to DVBLink AnalogTV