EPG loader for Perc stopped working

Discuss all DVBLink EPG Loader products here!

EPG loader for Perc stopped working

Postby nintari » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm not quite sure what has happened but my Percdata EPG loader has stopped working. My subscription is still active, I tried changing my password and then going in to DVB link and entering it in there but the connection test keeps failing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Perc loader with no luck either.

any ideas on what to try?
nintari

Re: EPG loader for Perc stopped working

Postby the_man » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:35 am

Be sure that you have used the same login/passwd combination in dvblink EPG Loader as you use at Percdata.
Also it be good if you attach log files. Please, set log level to info, restart dvblink server, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log files here.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby snooper » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:55 pm

My Perc Data EPG has also stopped working and my subscription status is Active. I have verified my login information, restarted my server, and repaired the EPG loader but still nothing. The account information box says "Connection test failed" when I click Check.
snooper

Postby synotv990 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

I have exactly the same problem since few days.
I did not changed anything anywhere.
Just stopped working.
Is there anyone have a clue how to get it fix ?

Thank you

dvblink_server.zip
PercData connection failed
(13.52 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
synotv990

Postby pjbarry21 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:23 pm

My PercData stopped populating in DVBLink sometime after 8/4 (last recorded event) -- I was on vacation and came home to "no program information available" for every channel. I checked and saw I had a new DSM upgrade available, as well as updates to DVBLink, so I did all all of those (including TVSource and EPG components). This had solved a similar problem for me in the past -- which is why I did that first. Still no data. Logged into PercData to confirm account login and password (as well as account) were fine. All good. DVBLink reported it couldn't connect to PercData in the EPG Source tab (and had before I did all the updates, as well), so I deleted it and re-added and it then connected. It downloaded the info almost immediately to the guide, BUT, only a small amount is populating the guide. At first, it did all the immediate shows/times (in the first grid/immediate timeframe), but when I scrolled to 12 hours later, only about half were populated. Further out and only 2 out of 20 stations show any data. I contacted PercData thinking the feed itself could have issues, but they're saying that everything looks ok on their end and data from 8/16-8/30 had been requested/downloaded by my account. I've restarted the DVBLink server and I've restarted the NAS itself. No change. And it no longer shows the full info for the current time (like it did before) -- it's showing only what it showed at the first download -- so I'm 12 hours in (after the updates and initial feed populating the guide) and about half of the info is empty. By tomorrow, only 2 stations will have any info. And I've checked -- the stations themselves (all) feed through just fine and I can watch them (through DVBLink). So, it just appears to be the feed.
Attachments
dvblink-log-20150816-0922.zip
(74.88 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
pjbarry21

Postby the_man » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm

pjbarry21 wrote:My PercData stopped populating in DVBLink sometime after 8/4 (last recorded event) -- I was on vacation and came home to "no program information available" for every channel. I checked and saw I had a new DSM upgrade available, as well as updates to DVBLink, so I did all all of those (including TVSource and EPG components). This had solved a similar problem for me in the past -- which is why I did that first. Still no data. Logged into PercData to confirm account login and password (as well as account) were fine...

Have you done new mapping at Channels->EPG sources tab?
And if you did it, just set log level to info, restart dvblink server, wait 20 minutes ( without bothering the server) and attach zipped log file here.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby pjbarry21 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm

I hadn't remapped (hadn't realized all the old mapping was gone). Thanks! It was showing "default" in all the fields. I guess for some stations it still worked, and some it didn't. I did the remapping (just pulling from the PercData info on the right and mapping to the stations on the left). All looking good now. Thanks, again!
pjbarry21

Postby synotv990 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:54 am

Hi,

I tried me too to delete the EPG config and recreate it.
Still have the same problem: Connection to Perc Data failed !
In my case nothing work !

P.S.: Is the Synology NAS need a special port to get the connection to Perc Data ?
synotv990

Postby RTK » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 am

Percdata service is having server issues. Please check with their website.
RTK

Postby pjbarry21 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 am

I got that message at first -- before I updated everything. Got the message again after the updates. In Sources > EPG sources I totally deleted PercData (after the updates) and then I added the connection again. This might work without doing updates -- I only tried after I'd done all the others (the Synology NAS had an update and so did DVBLink - server, epg source and tv source). Since I did that and then remapped (Channels > EPG Sources), my guide has been working. I just checked again, and the feed is there (and wasn't this morning until I re-mapped the channels to the correct EPG source).
pjbarry21

Postby synotv990 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:28 pm

I don't know what and who did something...

But this morning I try again to make the connectin to Perc and this time it is WORKING !
synotv990

Return to DVBLink EPG Loader products