Compatibility issue with DreamElite image?

DVBLink for Dreambox is discussed here!

Compatibility issue with DreamElite image?

Postby satesco » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi Oberon,
I hope that this time on this new topic I will receive a response to the problem that I have is with DVBLink for Dreambox500HD with DreamElite image(Experimental vers.4.0).I took over the same texts on the other topic because nothing has happened with all that you already know which is my problem. I hope you give me a proper answer.

First of all: Happy New Year 2016 :)
Secondly,do not understand why it is not appropriate to post on this topic since we are talking about compatibilities of Dreambox images with DVBLink for Dreambox!?!Or my problem is precisely this:why can't I see images on my mobile phone from my Dreambox setbox using DVBLink Server?
With the risk of upset you,although I don't want it at all,because I do not know which topic is most appropriate for that,I'll post here the problem I have with the DVBLink for Dreambox.
I want to follow the advice that you gave it to me,but please tell me how to restart DVBLink Server since I have installed it only on browser?Or as you can see from the screenshot,I have not the possibility of restarting the dvblink server but only to uninstall!I actually,like I said previously,I have installed and reinstalled both dvblink server and one for my Dreambox 500HD.Same result I have obtained,i.e.the two communicate with each other,at least do not get errors in their installation,but unfortunately I do not have images on my phone from tv channels on dreambox which I have chosen!?Although I have list of tv programs that I've chosen on my phone, at each is written:"no program information available",after which the following message appears:"Sorry,cannot display the channel either because there is a technical problem or not TV Signal".Or here is the trouble,I don't know if it really is a problem of signal or DreamElite image(ver.4.0) is not compatible with DVBlink for Dreambox? For this reason I want to know if its worth trying DVBLink Server for my dreambox setup?
Until I receive an answer how to restart DVBLink Server from browser,I'll attach dvblink.log that it got in the DVBLogic directory in Program Files(x86).I hope I get a right answer from you as i can see tv programms on my phone using DVBLink Server and thus to buy license for Dreambox.Thank you in advance :)

[I returned exactly where I started:DVBLink Server reinstalled and then DVBLink for Dreambox with DreamElite image.In fact I want to use/transfer tv channels from Dreambox to Android phone-Xaomi Redmi 2. I set up exactly how the instructions for installing the two devices.I managed to set up my DVBLink Server to communicate with Dreambox.Everything was ok till I saw the tv channels chosen on the list on my phone,as you can see on screenshot.Unfortunately, when I wanted to see one of the channels,I have received the following message:
"Sorry,cannot display this channel either because there is a technical problem or no TV signal"
I have tried several times to open up at least one of the channels,either on browser,either on my phone,but no results :( If it is to take warning that only OpePli is able to be used for an external device,then please tell me if I still need to try again with DreamElite image.I don't want to change this image on OpePli,because it is stable.Soon Trial license ends and do not want to waste time with your application unless I have hope to use it with good results for my phone-Xaomi Redmi 2!!! ]

Attachments
dvblink.log.rar
(9.23 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
satesco

Re: Compatibility issue with DreamElite image?

Postby the_man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 am

I can't say for sure what the issue is, but at first look the wrong thing, that you are using very old "dvblink dreambox source" package.
Did you tried to install the latest "dvblink dreambox source" (v5.5.0 as a server is )?
Also, during the configuring the DreamBox source at the TVSources tab, try to leave the Port field is empty (if you did not do it earlier)
In order to restart dvblink server you have to go to the Services window (if you are on the windows machine) and there will be available dvblink_server service , click on it, and the start/stop/restart service buttons appear.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby satesco » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi the_man,

Thank you for your help.Yes,I have installed DVBLink Server version 5.5.0, and for Dreambox v.4.5.1.I could not find the version 5.5.0.I did exactly as you advised,but unfortunately I have reached the same result.The two devices(Dreambox and Xaomi Redme phone)communicate with each other,but on the phone appears the same message as before: "Sorry,cannot dispaly this channel..."
Do not know what to do,because I receive the following message:"Trial mode of at least of one of your DVBLink products will expire".It seems that indeed only the Pli image is compatible with DVBLink for Dreambox,as appears in the instructions for installation?! I don't know if I still have time to use the trial license but if I may give me some advice in due time,I hope I can remain a possible buyer of this application.
I attached the last dvblink-log,who knows,maybe you can determine where the trouble is.
Regards
Attachments
dvblink-log-20160104-1644.zip
(18.28 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Only PLi supported_04-Jan-16 3-33-08 PM.png
Only PLi supported_04-Jan-16 3-33-08 PM.png (26.45 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
DVBLink Server_01-Jan-16 3-35-19 PM.png
DVBLink Server_01-Jan-16 3-35-19 PM.png (37.84 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
satesco

Postby Oberon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Please update your DVBLink for Dreambox source to the latest v5.5.0 from DVBLink Package Center. We will not be able to support you properly on v4.5.x.
Oberon

Postby satesco » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:53 pm

I found Dreambox version 5.5.0, but do not know how to uncompress because the file has an extensio(.dlp) not recognised by RAR or Winzip.I have not yet found the application to unarchive this file.Maybe you can help me.Thanks
satesco

Postby Oberon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Please read dvblogic wiki carefully regarding DVBLink Package Center.
Oberon

Postby satesco » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi Oberon,
Finally I managed to install DVBLink Server and make it to work for Dreambox.In fact problem which I had until now was that the drivers for tuners have not been installed properly since the very beginning. And although I have uninstalled and installed DVBLink Server,drivers have stayed hidden in System32/DriverStore/FileRepository,which is why I see error at installation every time even if the two devices were communicated between them only partially.But with the help of Driver Store Explorer FileRepository Cleanup Tool I remove these drivers from system.I have also eliminated any file from DVBLink remaining in Program Files and AppData.After I cleaned from system any DVBlink file,installed the same version(5.5.0) of DVBLink Server and DVBLink for Dreambox.This time I could install the Dreambox(.dpl) file from the browser what before I could not.

I want to know if still are valid licenses from earlier versions of the DVBLink AnalogTV,if yes,how can be used with the current version of DVBLink Server?I tried to activate the older license but not accepted!It seems that no longer can use this app.What do you say?
Regards
Attachments
06-Jan-16 1-13-00 PM (600 x 458).jpg
06-Jan-16 1-13-00 PM (600 x 458).jpg (47.42 KiB) Viewed 5246 times
DVBLink Confguration-06-Jan-16 1-01-13 AM.png
DVBLink Confguration-06-Jan-16 1-01-13 AM.png (35.22 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
satesco

Return to DVBLink for Dreambox