Dreambox located on internet side, not on the lan

DVBLink for Dreambox is discussed here!

Dreambox located on internet side, not on the lan

Postby PGL » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Is it possible adding a dreambox from the internet site, to the DVB Server? - Currently working on a project, but keep getting

"HttpSendRequest has returned with error 12029"
http_comm_handler::SendGETRequest. HttpSendRequest has returned with error 12002

The Dreambox is located another place that the server (Port forwarding etc. is correctly made)

Thank you in advance
PGL

Re: Dreambox located on internet side, not on the lan

Postby Oberon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 pm

error 12029 means that some ports are still closed - dvblink cannot connect to the remote dreambox.
If you set log level to extended info, restart dvblink server, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log files here, I will be able to say which ports are needed.
Oberon

Postby PGL » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Oberon wrote:error 12029 means that some ports are still closed - dvblink cannot connect to the remote dreambox.
If you set log level to extended info, restart dvblink server, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log files here, I will be able to say which ports are needed.

Got i working, as you said, port problems.

Do you know if you can get the server/client streaming over UDP instead of TCP?
PGL

Postby Oberon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:44 am

PGL wrote:Do you know if you can get the server/client streaming over UDP instead of TCP?

It is only possible with a custom written client - no available clients use UDP at the moment.
Oberon

Return to DVBLink for Dreambox