SOLVED - Media Center client pause with pixelation

DVBLink Connect! Server is discussed here!

SOLVED - Media Center client pause with pixelation

Postby arthurd123 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Perhaps someone can shed some light on my issue?

Have got a slight issue with a client on my home network I suppose I have never really looked into it too much however I believe it's a deeper issue than just the client. Have just noticed it also happens on the main Media Center box (where DVB Link is installed) as well when watching live TV on a client at the same time.

Both streams pause with pixelation every 25-30 seconds for two seconds they never do it at the same time it's one after the other. Just to be clear on this one stream will pause then 15 seconds later the other stream will pause as so on. Not sure what the issue is here.

Have just noticed my stream on the client paused and stopped completely. Tried stopping and restarting stream in Media Center but just got a black screen no DVB Link error message present. Had to restart dvblink_server service to get back to working state again.

Once you stop the other stream this issue disappears.

Your help is appreciated as always!
Last edited by arthurd123 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Server: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, SkyStar HD2, Digital Devices Cine 2 5.5v , DVBLink TVSource 4.6.0, DVBLink Connect! Server 4.6.0
Clients: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, SG S2,
Sat Package: NC+ and FreeSat
Card Server: Dreambox 500S
arthurd123

Re: Media Center client pause with pixelation for two second

Postby arthurd123 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Anyone?
Server: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, SkyStar HD2, Digital Devices Cine 2 5.5v , DVBLink TVSource 4.6.0, DVBLink Connect! Server 4.6.0
arthurd123

Re: SOLVED - Media Center client pause with pixelation

Postby arthurd123 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Ok here it comes.....

I was being a dumb arse!

I'm using a dreambox as my card server in the client config (plugin folder) file I have not specified user two for the second stream hence it was clashing with the other stream and vice versa!

I hope it can help for anyone making the same mistake

Have a good weekend everyone!
arthurd123

Return to DVBLink Connect! Server