DLNA do not show channels - only recordings

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

DLNA do not show channels - only recordings

Postby felix_clerc » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello,

Trying to put in place my IPTV streaming from my nas to my TVs, I found a few Strange things...

On my Samsung TV, it seems fine(no timeshifting however, but fine for the moment). On my SHARP Aquos TV, it says "Empty content".
I tried on my Win 10 Laptop, and if I open the DLNA TV Server in Media player, the Videos folder is empty. The recordings folder contains a list of channels (not my recordings!) Funny, if I choose one of these it plays... Live TV!
If I open the server in edge, I can browse both channels and records in VLC - but have to choose open once the m3u file is downloaded.

Is there Something I missed in the config, or a bug?

My guess is that my Sharp TV would work fine if the videos content of the dlna server would list the channels...

Any help welcome,

Félix

BTW: Wish yo all a happy new year :)
felix_clerc

Re: DLNA do not show channels - only recordings

Postby the_man » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Please, set log level to info, restart dvblink server, wait up to 10 minutes, reproduce the issue and attach zipped log files here.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink for IPTV