Configuring IPTV for NAS

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

Configuring IPTV for NAS

Postby mvincejackson » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 am

Hi,
I want to be able to record Live TV on my TVMC instances and then be able to view recordings on mobile devices connected to my NAS

I have a WDMyCloudEX2 NAS connected to my network and I have installed the DVBLink app on the NAS.
I went to the DVBLink Package Center and I've installed and activated DVBLink Server & DVBLink for IPTV but that’s where I get stuck, not sure what I do next!
I have a couple of TVMC (XBMC) instances running on MINIX Neo7 Android TV Boxes. I have installed IPTV Simple Client & IPTV Stalker and channel viewing works great.
I want to be able to record live TV and that’s where I think your solution should help right??

I’m really excited about getting this set up, are you able to help?
Yours hopefully!
mvincejackson

Re: Configuring IPTV for NAS

Postby the_man » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:49 am

Firstly you need to set up your IPTV source and select needed channels. Follow this wiki:
http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php/DVBL ... ion_manual
Then you need to install dvblink PVR addon for XBMC (Kodi)
viewforum.php?f=66
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Postby mvincejackson » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks for coming back to me. So I do not use the channels already available in TVMC (Kodi) as my source?

I have already installed the DVBLink add on in TVMC. I'm asking my ISP for the m3u file, but I'm not sure if they will provide it.... Is there anywhere else I can get the file?
mvincejackson

Postby the_man » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 am

Or i do not understand you, or you do not clearly understand how dvblink server works.
In two words:
- install dvblink server
- configurate it (add any of supported TV Sources: IPTV, Dreambox, TV tuners, ...)
- then add found channels
- watch these channels on any of dvblink clients http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php/DVBL ... er_clients

I'm asking my ISP for the m3u file, but I'm not sure if they will provide it.... Is there anywhere else I can get the file?

You need a m3u file from provider or just link for any available and working m3u list.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink for IPTV