Can't edit channels in WMCE

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

Can't edit channels in WMCE

Postby JoanC2 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Installed DVBLk for IPTV, and set channels and EPG sources to xmltv files In DVBserver configuration.

First issue: When configuring TV signal in WMCE it only finds one DVBLink tunner, and no channels the first try. I read in the Wiki they should be 4 or 8 DVBlink tunners, so I re-instaled DBVLink server + For IPTV again: WMCE keeped finding only one DVBLink tunner second try, but this time it found the channels as if it was a normal tunner. Now I have the channels in WMCE and can watch them. Is a ploblem only having one DVBLink tunner?

Second Issue: After making any change in DVBServer channel configuration, Synchronyzing channels in WMCE does nothing. To see the changes, I have to configure the TV signal from scratch again. WMCE keeps finding only one DVBLink tuner.

Third issue: I've edit the name and the channel numbers of the DVBLink channels inside my WMCE EPG guide, but after re-starting my computer, or even after re-starting WMCE, when I watch any channel, all the DVBLink channels go back to the numbers and names they had when tunnign it.

The most important Issue, the one I want to solve first is the third one: How can I change the name and the number of the DVBLink channels in my WMCE guide?
JoanC2

Re: Can't edit channels in WMCE

Postby Oberon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

To change channel names and/or numbers please use this tab in DVBLink server config:
http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php/How_ ... l_settings

It is available as part of advanced settings (check box on top right).

How many DVBLink tuners do you have in control panel -> Device Manager?
Oberon

Postby JoanC2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Thank you Oberon. Done it, now it looks to be solved. Anyway I've had to reconfigure TV signal, tunning all the channels again, and even restart the computer to see the chahges.

In the device manager only appears one tuner: DVBLink PBDA Tuner Device #1

Is it correct?
JoanC2

Postby Oberon » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:09 pm

There should be eight of them. If you are happy with streaming one channel at a time - just leave it as is.
If your provider allows streaming multiple channels at the same time - you would need more tuners.
You can get them doing the following steps:

Open administrators command prompt, navigate to the dvblink installation folder and execute
Code: Select all
dvblink_reg.exe -uninstalldrivers

Reboot, open administrators command prompt, navigate to the dvblink installation folder and execute
Code: Select all
dvblink_reg.exe -installdrivers

Redo TV Setup in MCE.
Oberon

Postby JoanC2 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Done. Now I have the 8 tunners, and everything seems to work OK ;)

Thank you once more, Oberon. Now I can buy the reg key.
JoanC2

Return to DVBLink for IPTV