Source creation from template failed

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

Source creation from template failed

Postby dandyman » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello

I've recently run into troubles with my DVBLink setup. Yesterday EPGs began disappearing from all channels, so I thought I'd restart the Dvblink server service to see if that would help. But I was unable to kill the service.

I tried reinstalling dvblink server + iptv + connect! but now I can't add IPTV sources in the configuration, the error message is: "Source creation from template failed".

Please advice what I should do.
I've already tried applying the patch released for connect! server, it didn't have any impact on the problem.
dandyman

Re: Source creation from template failed

Postby TheMonster007 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I have exactly the same problem!

When I restarted my computer, the dvblink_server wouldn't start anymore. I just applied the patch, and it started again. I could access to the administration web page. However, in MC I faced the message : "Sorry, every tuners are currently occupied by other clients".

I desperatly tried a complete reinstallation of the three softwares, and I faced the same problems to arrive at "Source creation from template is failed".

I would be glad if you could bring us some help, it's just boring trying to find the problem without any success. :)

EDIT : We cannot subscribe to the topic to be informed if any message is posted?
EDIT2 : Forgive me the writing, my mother's language's french! :wink:
TheMonster007

Postby dandyman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 am

I would be glad to receive any response to this issue, the rest of my family are going crazy because our televisions don't work..

Also the "About" page says "Trial period ended" for the IPTV and Connect! server part. When I try to activate them it will say "Activation succeeded: IDS_EAPR_ALREADY_ACTIVATED" and not become activated.
If I compare the hardware fingerprint it doesn't match the one on the licensing page. I don't know how it's calculated but my guess is something with the network interfaces installed, because I've been running some virtualization software, which created additional NIC/bridges.

Please advise or I'll have to go somewhere else for my Mediacenter software :(
dandyman

Postby Oberon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

"Source creation from template is failed" most probably means that trial period is expired. However source will be created, just not loaded.
Please write an e-mail about activation issue to info at dvblogic.com and you will be helped there further.
Oberon

Postby TheMonster007 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 pm

It has nothing to do with trial period. I have installed the software just a few days ago... :|

EDIT : Even activated, or reinstall and non activated, the problem still remains.

EDIT2 : Source is really not created. I cannot has any channel in "Channels" after having selected the source "IPTV" and the plyalist I want to see, in the sources menu.
TheMonster007

Postby TheMonster007 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 pm

It is not possible to create a folder from the template instead of the software creating the folder?

There is a mess somewhere. Only creations from IPTV are troubling. Others sources can be created normaly... :|

EDIT : After reinstalling only IPTV for x times, IPTV is no longer in the sources anymore... I'm nervous, I shouldn't have bought but waited for a working software. :|
TheMonster007

Return to DVBLink for IPTV