Change location for recorded files and more...

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

Change location for recorded files and more...

Postby erp » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi.

I installed iptv version 4,5 on a new machine, running windows 7 x64, and got everything working, including the activation, but i have the following issues/questions.

I can see that the integration with MCE is not complete as before - mainly the recording is now separate. If i set a program to record from my iPhone/Pad, the program is recorded, but not by MCE - at least it is NOT placed in the MCE recorded folders.
It is placed on the install drive (C:) at this location: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\DVBLink\recorded" and i cant find anywhere to change that.
Any hints on this? I want to change it to the same location as MCE uses (I have defined it to use "E:\Recorded TV") because the E drive has a lot more space (1TB)
When i record directly in MCE - it is placed correctly on "E:\Recorded TV"

I also see that there is a new section in MCE DVBLink media library where the recordings made from the iPhone is placed, but I cant find any listings on what i have set up to be recorded on the machine - i can ONLY see that on the iPhone/Pad, and the recordings i have scheduled on the MCE directly, I can see as always in the MCE console under recorded programs. In the 4.1 I could see ALL scheduled recordings here no matter where i initiated it from - I think that was a much better way of controlling it. Will that be possible in future releases (at least to have the choise)

To summ up ... Where do I cnange the path for recordings made by iptv to get the recording from my C drive to my E drive.
Is it possible to see the recording schedule that has been initiated from an iPhone/Pad on the MCE itself.

Kind regards

Eric.
erp

Re: Change location for recorded files and more...

Postby Graememac » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 am

Hi Eric,

Have a look at the following post
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19229

I suspect it will solve your problem.

Regards
Graeme
Graememac

Postby erp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks Graeme.
In the meantime i found the link in the browser where i could change the path for the recorded files, and i am still in doubt if i want to change the recorder at all.
I find the dlna folder of recorded files very usefull, but thak you for letting me know how to change it.
regards Eric
erp

Postby tcviper » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Whenever I try to change the recording path i get (seems to only work with C:\ paths?):

General Error happened.

Im trying to let recordings save to a diskstation (nas) volume mapped to my O: drive.

Why wont this work? :(
tcviper

Postby tcviper » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Anyone?
tcviper

Return to DVBLink for IPTV