No multiple tv-records with IPTV-Fritzbox Cable 6590

DVBLink for IPTV is discussed here!

No multiple tv-records with IPTV-Fritzbox Cable 6590

Postby yuppvanflupp » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:35 am

Hi my digital friends ;-)

i have some problems with the following setup:

Fritzbox Cable 6590 (4 Tuner DVB-C) --> Synoloy Nas DS 416 with DVBLink Server installed, IPTV TV source installed, One Source with Playlist configured and 3 depending child-sources with same config. :D
- Viewing and recording works pretty god since only one job ist working at time. :roll:
- Two channels viewing causes in playing the last opend channel, the first channel stops. :roll:
- Recording via timer same procedure, first recording starts and will be stopped when the second recording beginns. :roll:

I tryed multiple recordings with all 4 tuners --> 4 startet recorded files, but three interupped files and one full recorded, last started file/video. :roll:

What da hell happens in my recording-chain?

*edit says --> changed and s to d
yuppvanflupp

Re: No multiple tv-records with IPTV-Fritzbox Cable 6590

Postby yuppvanflupp » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:29 am

Found that...... think it will discribe the problem. Is ther a solution? Otherwise DBVlink ist useless for me :-(

Re: AVM FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C / Fritz!Box 6490 cable w D

Postby Oberon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:51 pm
We have tested and fixed no stream issue in the latest DVBLink for IPTV build (12217).
However:
- if FritzBox has several tuners, only one of them will work with DVBLink simultaneously. This is because FritzBox identifies clients on their IP address and treats all requests from the same IP as coming from the same client.
- DVBLink TVSource will not work with FritzBox sat2ip server at all. This is because sat2ip server implementation of the FritzBox is minimal and not confirming to the sat2ip standard.
yuppvanflupp

Return to DVBLink for IPTV