DVBLink not displaying channels/playing recordings

DVBLink TVSource is discussed here!

DVBLink not displaying channels/playing recordings

Postby Keefie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi

I'm new to the forum and using DVBLink etc.

I'm using on a QNAP TS-112 with an Inverto IDL-400S sat>ip box. I installed DBLink Server, TV Source and TV Adviser and everything was working fine. I could watch live TV, record programmes and play back etc.

However, I cannot now view any live TV or play any of the recordings in DVB Viewer. When I select a channel or try to play a recording the screen is blank. The EPG from TV Adviser seems to be working fine as I can see all the programme lisings. I also have DVBLInk installed on an Amazon Fire TV box and Galaxy Tab S tablet and I have the same problem. I have tried using the diagnostics in the configuration monitoring section and it doesn't show any connection in monitoring, but if I do a stream check for channels I get ticks for lock/stream/decrypted. I've tried reinstalling DVB Viewer but have the same problem.
I can use the DVBLite viewer (SAT>IP) application and it works fine. I can also use VLC to select and view programmes and recordings and all seems fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks

Keith
Keefie

Re: DVBLink not displaying channels/playing recordings

Postby networkmike » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 pm

Have you licenced dvblink or are you under the trial.

Has this now ran out.

Can you view the stream using vlc from the dvblink back end under channels directly?

also are you using a m3u file form the sat>ip box? does this work fine in vlc. also check that the link is working in dvblink in the ip source tab
MCE: i3 min itx 4GB Ram 250GB SSD blu ray | Server: Synology DS815+ 16gb Ram. | Tuners: Inverto IDL 400s Sat>ip 4 x DVB-S/S25, PCTC 292e DVB-t/T2
Other clients : 3 Xbox 360, WDTV Live, 3 x Kodi box & A partridge in a peartree!!
networkmike

Return to DVBLink TVSource