New XMLTV generator for EPG data from TV Movie Clickfinder

DVBLink TVSource is discussed here!

New XMLTV generator for EPG data from TV Movie Clickfinder

Postby nexusle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Hey,

with "KissCON" there exists a new XMLTV file generator for the EPG data of TV Movie Clickfinder (Abonnement needed).

"KissCON" is maintained in the german Media Center Community http://www.mce-community.de/forum/index ... hl=kisscon

Short Overview:

- creates a XMLTV file from EPG data of TVM Clickfinder for 14 days or less
- manual mapping of genres based on the categories of TVM Clickfinder
- imports show pictures from TVM Clickfinder in the DVBLink EPG overview
nexusle

Re: AW: New XMLTV generator for EPG data from TV Movie Click

Postby Heiko123 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm

hey yes, I found it and it's great!

If dvblink supported more spezial-xmltv-setting, it get in greater.

Gesendet von meinem ARCHOS 101G9 mit Tapatalk 2
W7MC-Rechner: GA-MA785GT-UD3H; AMD Athlon X4 630; beQuiet 300W; 8GB RAM; 8x DVB-S (2x PCTV4000i;2x DigitalDevices-DVBS2); W7MCE-32bit; DVBLink-Source 4.5.3; DVBLink-Connect; DVBLink-Client
... and you can find me: http://www.mce-community.de/forum/
Heiko123

Re: New XMLTV generator for EPG data from TV Movie Clickfind

Postby mcboss86 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 am

After having some problems with the built in EIT Scanner I googled around and found a wonderful solution:
mc2xmltv Once configured (Country, Postal Code) it downloads the Microsoft EPG and automatically saves it as xmltv.xml in the same folder where the .exe is
So I created a small batch file to run it and implemented this batch file into the windows task scheduler. Now it automatically downloads/updates the xmltv.xml file saved in the appropriate dvblink folder.
Works like a charm and is for free...
mcboss86

Postby clarkss47 » Wed May 14, 2014 4:12 pm

mcboss86 wrote:After having some problems with the built in EIT Scanner I googled around and found a wonderful solution:
mc2xmltv Once configured (Country, Postal Code) it downloads the Microsoft EPG and automatically saves it as xmltv.xml in the same folder where the .exe is
So I created a small batch file to run it and implemented this batch file into the windows task scheduler. Now it automatically downloads/updates the xmltv.xml file saved in the appropriate dvblink folder.
Works like a charm and is for free...

I am also using mc2xmltv program and it works great. My problem is that I am running dvblogic on my synology NAS, I am assuming you are running your Dvblink server on your windows machine? Would it be possible for you or someone to create a batch file to run on my NAS to do the automatic updates? I have contacted the author of mc2xmltv to see if he could do that for me, but he doesn't know anything about Dvblink. The author of that program, showed me how to create a batch file to grab the guide data, and add and delete and rename channels. He is very helpful, but he doesn't know anything about the Dvblogic software.

Here is a youtube video, using my Dvblink on my Synology NAS to have full 12 days of guide data on XBMC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgS_fIG5zII
Tuner: HDHomeRun HDTC-2US
Tuner: HDHomeRun HDHR3-US
Server: Synology DS211j running DSM 5.1 DVBLink TVSource 5.1.0, EPG PercData 5.1
Server: MK808B+ running tvheadend server, EPG Schedules Direct
Clients:Tronsmart R68 Meta, Nexus Player, Minix X8-H Plus
clarkss47

Postby OliR » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Yes, KissCon works fine for me! 14 days preview of german tv. Pictures an serial informations in the guide. :D
OliR

Postby nexusle » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Leichenfledderer! :D
nexusle

Postby Damstas » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi! Could someone translate for me, since I don't speak German. How does KissCon get it's XMLTV data with pictures etc. if there is no company behind it?
Damstas

Postby nexusle » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

Damstas wrote:Hi! Could someone translate for me, since I don't speak German. How does KissCon get it's XMLTV data with pictures etc. if there is no company behind it?

KissCon only translates the Access database from "TV Movie Clickfinder" to a XMLTV file. The pictures for movies and series comes from the two databases "TheTVDB" and "TheMovieDB".

TV Movie Clickfinder only provides program data for german channels.
nexusle

Postby Damstas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm

nexusle wrote:
Damstas wrote:Hi! Could someone translate for me, since I don't speak German. How does KissCon get it's XMLTV data with pictures etc. if there is no company behind it?

KissCon only translates the Access database from "TV Movie Clickfinder" to a XMLTV file. The pictures for movies and series comes from the two databases "TheTVDB" and "TheMovieDB".

TV Movie Clickfinder only provides program data for german channels.

Great, thx for the answer. :)
Damstas

Return to DVBLink TVSource