Recording schedules automatically being added?

DVBLink TVSource is discussed here!

Recording schedules automatically being added?

Postby Raymondinho » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:18 pm

I've been using DVBLink TVSource with Kodi for the front end for a while now with no problems. But recently, it's started adding recording schedules automatically. Lots of them. Like 200 of them.

They are all of the same sort of show, so I suspect I have selected an option somewhere to automatically record similar shows but I can't find any such option in DVBLink's settings or in Kodi's. If I delete them, either manually through Kodi or the DVBLink Player or even by deleting the dlrecorder.db file they just get re-added in a few days time.

Please, if anyone knows what on earth I've done to cause this, and what I can do to stop it, I'd be much obliged.

Regards
Raymond
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.
Raymondinho

Re: Recording schedules automatically being added?

Postby btaroli » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Just to be clear, you mean schedules and not timers? It’s possible, for example, to have a series or keyword schedule that automatically adds (recording) timers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
btaroli

Re: Recording schedules automatically being added?

Postby Raymondinho » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Apologies, I could have been clearer. It's creating both.

I.e. In Kodi's PVR area it has both timer rules and timers. Again, if I delete everything from both, in Kodi sometimes, other times using DB Player but they reappear again.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.
Raymondinho

Return to DVBLink TVSource