Problem using Chrome

General discussions over DVBLink products

Problem using Chrome

Postby LucB » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello, I'm a newcomer in this forum, so please bear with me a bit if I'm speaking nonsense.

Yesterday I upgraded my "tvsource/server/connect server" combination (I'm using DVBlink since quite a few years) to version 4.5

I found that reinstallation took a very long time, on an otherwise reasonably capable computer (of course I did uninstall old version 4.1 first), but ultimately it finished.
After that though, first time I couldn't access the server configuration using my Chrome browser; it got stuck indefinitely on the initial subwindow saying "Information, please wait".

Fortunately, using IE9 and/or the Opera browser, I COULD get to the configuration app, and finally got everything working again.

But on top of that: today, when registering for the first time in this forum, my "registration confirmation" link ALSO got stuck, using a Chrome browser on ANOTHER computer (all my PCs are W7 english version with latest updates). But, again, also here, using Opera, the link worked OK, so at least I'm in here now!

Could you please look into this? I'm afraid that it may happen to other new users as well who use Chrome as their standard browser, and if so it is not a good start for an otherwise nice product...
LucB

Re: Problem using Chrome

Postby mdscarrott » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Agree there are Chrome problems, I can not open the channels tab without problems. Works fine in FF. Not tried IE.
mdscarrott

Problem using Chrome

Postby bruno71 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Chrome works fine here.
bruno71

Return to General