Feature Request: CI Module Support for Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dua

General discussions over DVBLink products

Feature Request: CI Module Support for Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dua

Postby devasta » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi TVSource is great,

but unfortunately quite some people here on the board suffer that the CI Module of the Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual isn't working.
The CI Module works wonderful with DVB-Viewer PRO or WMC and due to the design the Software usually has nothing to know that's encrypted.

But TVSource seems to do something that the channels are not decrypted and therefor no decryption of channels.
I'm not the only one with that problem. There are also some posts here in the Forum with the exact same Problem.
HD/SD channels FTA work fine.
Encrypted Channel = "Dark" ;-(

Are there any plans to investigate the Issue or fixing it or include this in a future version (even when it is a small payed upgrade)
Main Media Center: Intel Core I5@650 Windows 7 Ultimate, Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual, DVBLink TVSource 4.1, DVBLink Connect! Server 4.1
Clients: IPad2, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Note and Boxee Box
devasta

Re: Feature Request: CI Module Support for Mystique SaTiX-S2

Postby Oberon » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

We will look into it as soon as we have a tuner to test. Might take some time though.
Oberon

Re: Feature Request: CI Module Support for Mystique SaTiX-S2

Postby devasta » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks Oberon:

Actually your DigitalDevices Cine S2 V6 is from Chip and Extension are almost identical.
So the CI Interface of Digital Devices will also work on the Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual.

CI Interface:
http://www.mystique-tv.de/de/produkte/z ... ix-s2-dual
Main Media Center: Intel Core I5@650 Windows 7 Ultimate, Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual, DVBLink TVSource 4.1, DVBLink Connect! Server 4.1
Clients: IPad2, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Note and Boxee Box
devasta

Return to General