3rd DVB-S2 Tunner Not Used

Post your questions about DVBLink products running on Windows platform here!

3rd DVB-S2 Tunner Not Used

Postby ptiernan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi All,

Have a strange problem with TVSource 4.6.0 on Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit.

I have 3 * DVB-S2 tuners with individual configurations (all with the same channels). On the HTPC with the software running I can only watch 2 of these tuner and if I try and record 2 channels and watch a third (or record 3 different channels) I get a tuner conflict message with Windows Media Center. Strange thing is if I go to another client (Win 7 PC with DVBLink client installed) I can use the 3rd tuner.

I have tried to remove the 3 tuners individually and add again (1 at a time).

Any idea's I really done want to rebuild the HTPC.

Cheers
ptiernan

Re: 3rd DVB-S2 Tunner Not Used

Postby the_man » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 am

The 4.6 version is a quite old version, and i do not remember all features in it, but all tuners have to work.
Please, make a screen shot of TVSource tab. And a Channels Merge tab.
Also, you can conduct such test:
- create tree sources
- add a few different channels per TV source (for instance 2 channels from each source)
- now, wait until the epg is appear, and set a recording from each of channel group (better to do this at the dvblink web client or via dvblink mobile app "android/iOS apps")
- check the result. (as i remember in the 4.6 version is not exist a Monitoring tab at dvblink web configuration page,so you have to check the recordings manually).

PS. before doing any tests, make a dvblink server backup file, in order to restore it after the end of the test and with this eliminate a reconfiguration of TVSources.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink Server on Windows platform