Live-TV line-up problem within EMBY with DVBlogic TV plug-in

Post your questions about DVBLink products running on Windows platform here!

Live-TV line-up problem within EMBY with DVBlogic TV plug-in

Postby PeterN » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:59 pm

As longterm user of EMBY, I'm using DVBLogic live-TV plug-in v1.0.5826.37110 already for a few months, but I'm having problems AGAIN with the destroyed line-up:
- within DVBLogic, I scanned all DVB-C TV channels (approx. 160) of our local ZIGGO provider here in the Netherlands successfully, together with their EPG via an OctopusNet 4x DVB-C+Ziggo pay-card within a CAM.
- Within DVBLogic and a connected KODI client (Windows and Raspberry), everything works well and fast: the line-up is exactly the same as within DVBLogic themselves

PROBLEM: by using the DVBLogic liveTV plugin within EMby ( v3.0.5781.8 ), and after a 'refresh guide', still the line up is NOT the same as within DVBLogic......VERY annoying !

Tried:
- to complete NEW install within DVBLogic of all sources, channels and EPG
- deleted and re-installed the DVBLogic live-TV plug-in in EMBY...... still the same 'messy' line-up
- etc.

Please advise how to synchronise the live-TV line-up within Emby with that of DVBLogic/Kodi.....
PeterN

Re: Live-TV line-up problem within EMBY with DVBlogic TV plu

Postby PeterN » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Found the solution: I apparently used the FAVORITES feature (the heart sign) within Emby: I selected a few channels (=red heart) and this influenced the line-up: an unknown feature to me, but now I know this feature, it is appreciated and it solved my problem completely: NICE & THANKS ! :)

The next part is to get all TV-station logos uploaded manually....pfffttt... :o why is it not possible that this is done automatically ? :roll:

Grtz, Peter
PeterN

Return to DVBLink Server on Windows platform