DVBLink Viewer - Keep to front ?

General discussion about DVBLink clients

DVBLink Viewer - Keep to front ?

Postby Homer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi, I think I may be missing something obvious here, as I'm off sick from work and not thinking very well. It goes a bit like this:

1. My wife usually has a window open on her PC to allow a Compro PCI TV tuner to show her UK Sky, or KBS World. The two satellite receivers are in a different room, and are UHF daisy chained, and feed through a UHF distribution amplifier to every room in the house (SD only). This has worked well for years, and I didn't want to change anything until I move house. It is then very easy with the Compro s/w to click "keep to front", so my wife can surf around the web whilst watching her favourite programs in a little window on top of the browser. Unfortunately a Win10 update has broken the audio, and I can't find a way to fix it. Many permutations of drivers and card positions have been attempted. Click click click goes the audio from the Compro card......
2. Aha, but I already have DVBLink set up, and although I don't have Sky on it, I do have KBS World (DVBLink pc has a dual T2 receiver, and two S2 receivers, one with a fixed dish on 13E, and one on a motorised dish). I decided a temporary fix to keep the Missus happy would be to install DVBLink viewer on her pc, which does work well, BUT it won't "keep to front". I have tried "TurboTop" which they tell me will keep any window on the top, but it doesn't.

So, is there a proper way to "keep to front" the DVBLink viewer window ?

I'm gonna look really thick here when somebody tells me where it is :mrgreen:

Ah well, can anyone help ?

Cheers,

Tim
DVBlink V6 | Emby 3.3 | TBS 6280 Dual T/T2 | TBS 5990 Dual S/S2 | HomeSeer HS3 Pro | Blue Iris CCTV |
Homer

Re: DVBLink Viewer - Keep to front ?

Postby Oberon » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm

try vertical arrow button at the right top of the player (where maximize/close/etc. buttons are).
Oberon

Re: DVBLink Viewer - Keep to front ?

Postby Homer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:27 pm

I told you I was ill :lol:

Working nicely now !

Thank you Oberon :mrgreen:
DVBlink V6 | Emby 3.3 | TBS 6280 Dual T/T2 | TBS 5990 Dual S/S2 | HomeSeer HS3 Pro | Blue Iris CCTV |
Homer

Return to General