Dual Simultaneous Audio problem - Android App

Discuss DVBLink mobile clients (for iOS, Android and WinPhone) here!

Dual Simultaneous Audio problem - Android App

Postby realbigmike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

I just upgraded to a new phone and I installed android 7.1 Nougat with NitrogenOS rom.
The audio on the phone sounds great normally but when using the latest DVBlink app (not theather) to watch live TV it sounds like it is playing the same audio stream TWICE with a very slight delay. It sounds like a robotic echo, the echo is a fraction of a second behind the first audio stream.

When I press Back to stop the stream and go back to the EPG, one audio stream keeps playing.

I have tried checking the hdmi passthroughm, changing primary and secondary audio, and I have tried using headphones. The only thing that makes a difference is to choose Audio>Disable on the channel change popup menu. Then it sounds normal but I have to force close the app from the Recents list to make the audio quit. Otherwise the audio keeps playing indefinitely as I use other apps, I cannot terminate the audio stream by Exiting the app normally. All channels do this, SD and HD. Timeshifting turned off.

Where is the second identical copy of the audio stream coming from?

Android DVBLink Client 4.0.7(29), Nougat 7.1
Windows 7, DVBlink 5.5
Windows 7 64 DVBlink server 5.5
Windows 7 64bit remote client with DVBlink Network Client
TVsource
Android Client
Raspberry Pi 2 Client is here: http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=28989
realbigmike

Re: Dual Simultaneous Audio problem - Android App

Postby the_man » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Interesting.
May you make a 1-2 record in the dvblink server (the *.ts file)
and share this file with us. I will check the file on my devices.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink mobile clients