Like the app!, But a feature request...

Discuss DVBLink mobile clients (for iOS, Android and WinPhone) here!

Like the app!, But a feature request...

Postby adamhonse » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:44 am

Howdy,
Not sure whos does the dev on the android app, but it works great, good job!.

I have a semi generic use case that maybe can get added in the future; Automatic or Manual downloading of recordings to the tablet/phone when certain criteria is met.

I have a Nvidia Shield tablet, that sits at home all day until i use it there or at the gym. It would wonderful if the device could copy over recent shows or certain shows to the tablet when im not using it so that i may enjoy them while doing cardio etc.

Not sure if anyone else would like this feature but it would be awesome if it could.

ETA: I know i can use the web browser and d/l that way, but because the phone/tablet sleeps it typically gets cancelled before it completes. It may require more app permissions, but i don't know enough about app stuff to say.
adamhonse

Re: Like the app!, But a feature request...

Postby the_man » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:52 am

Please make your request at the Future requests section on this forum. I'm not sure whether this feature will be added, as more and more apps strive to use the "clouds" etc, and do not load the device memory. Anyway it will be considered.
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Return to DVBLink mobile clients