[AndoidTV] Problems on Sony Bravia

Discuss DVBLink mobile clients (for iOS, Android and WinPhone) here!

[AndoidTV] Problems on Sony Bravia

Postby peches » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello,

I have problem with remote control key repeat. In previous version in epg I can press direction buttons (up/down/left/right) and cursor moves until I release button, now there is only one move and i have to release and press button again.
With volume change is even worse. When I press volume up/down then program info (channel name, program title, etc) has been showed, then I have to press exit and only then i can press volume change again

peches
peches

Re: [AndoidTV] Problems on Sony Bravia

Postby the_man » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:35 pm

In previous version in epg I can press direction buttons (up/down/left/right) and cursor moves until I release button, now there is only one move and i have to release and press button again.

It was changed for stability reason. One click one move. If you need to go some date, just click on the calendar ico in the guide and choose the required date.

As for second issue - as i understand if you are in the Channel list then you may manipulate with the volume. But when you are in the Guide, directly in the greed, then you got such troubles - right?
NETGEAR RNDU2000; Synology DS112j, DS 212j, DS213+, DS 712+; Western Digital WD ex2; Asustor AS3, RPI2 ...
PCTV 460,461e,292e; TT 4400, 4650CI;DVBSKy S960; DD octopus net; Inverto sat2ip multibox; TBS DVB-C ...
the_man

Re: [AndoidTV] Problems on Sony Bravia

Postby peches » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Moving left/right is not problem, but I'd like to move 30 or more channels down/up - then it is problem. Meybe if there would be page up/page down buttons ...

Volume buttons not working at all in channel list, volume working wrong in playing recordings too.

peches
peches

Return to DVBLink mobile clients